Congregation B’nai Brith Jacob (Savannah, Ga.)
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Financial records, correspondence, marketing materials, and meeting minutes created by and relating to Congregation B’nai B’rith Jacob (B.B.J.), an orthodox synagogue in Savannah, Georgia.
David Robinson opened one of the first training schools for radiological technologists in Savannah, Georgia. During his career, he served as President of the Georgia Radiological Society, Chief of Staff at Candler General Hospital in Savannah, and historian of the Georgia Medical Society. The papers include report cards, scrapbook, programs, bulletins, and obituaries.
Papers consisting of family photographs from the Kleinert, Rosenbaum, Goldman, and Oberdorfer families; a copy of the opening day speech of the Hebrew Orphan's Home, 1895; miscellaneous certificates and photographs especially relating to George Goldman's community service accomplishments.
Documents relating to the Rambam Day School (formerly the Hebrew Community School and Savannah Hebrew Day School), a Jewish day school in Savannah, Georgia.