Ahavath Achim Congregation. Sisterhood (Atlanta, Ga.)
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Identifier: Mss 014
Abstract Originally known as the Ladies Auxiliary, Ahavath Achim Congregation Sisterhood was founded in 1920 by 18 women as a synagogue-affiliated organization with an emphasis on Jewish values, traditions and education. Over the years the Sisterhood has sponsored numerous projects and activities including adult education, a book shop, Girl Scouts, the Jewish Home and Keren Ami. The records are primarily composed of minutes, program books, souvenir journals, speeches, and programs and invitations...
Dates: 1933 - 2017