Marilyn Sparks Papers
Scope and Contents
Researchers studying the Marilyn Sparks Papers will gain insight into the Fashionata event, an annual fashion show hosted by Rich’s Department Store.
- Majority of material found within 1981 - 1991
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on accessing material in this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. Permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from the repository and the copyright holder.
Biographical / Historical
Fashionata was an annual fashion show hosted by Rich's Department Store in Atlanta, Georgia. The Marilyn Sparks Papers contain VHS tapes of Fashionata events spanning 1981-1991 as well as a program from the 1991 show.
0.4 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The Marilyn Sparks Papers contain VHS tapes of Fashionata events spanning 1981-1991 as well as a program from the 1991 show.
The items are arranged in chronological order.
Collection processed by Jeremy Katz in August 2018. Entered into ArchivesSpace by Lindsay Resnick in July 2020.
- Fashion Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fashion Shows Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rich's (Retail store) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sparks, Marilyn D., 1938- (Donor, Person)
- Marilyn Sparks Papers, Mss 419
- Jeremy Katz
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum Repository
1440 Spring St. NW
Atlanta Georgia 30309 United States