B’nai B’rith Women, Solel Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) Records
Scope and Contents
The collection is a history of the B’nai B’rith Women, Solel Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.).
- 1986 - 1993
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on accessing material in this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. Permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from the repository and the copyright holder.
Biographical / Historical
Jewish Women International was founded in 1897 in San Francisco, California as the women's auxiliary of B'nai B'rith. In 1990, B'nai B'rith Women became an independent organization and adopted its present name, Jewish Women International, in 1995.
Language of Materials
Collection of three scrapbooks containing photographs, letters, newspaper articles and leaflets pertaining to the activities of B’nai B’rith Women – Solel Chapter
Donor order, filed by date
Photos removed from scrapbook and placed in the photo vault.
Note: The scrapbook dated 1986 – 1988 contained photographs, a copy was made of entire scrapbook and pictures removed to photo vault.
- B’nai B’rith Women, Solel Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) Records, Mss 371
- Demece Harvey
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum Repository
1440 Spring St. NW
Atlanta Georgia 30309 United States